MY DAILY WEEK ONE

In Globalia:

We are giving theoretical and practical classes on aircraft systems, more specifically ATA29 Hydraulic Systems

A hydraulic system uses a fluid under pressure to drive machinery or move mechanical components.

All aircraft make use of some hydraulically powered components. In light, general aviation aircraft, this use might be limited to providing pressure to activate the wheel brakes. In larger and more complex aeroplanes, the use of hydraulically powered components is much more common. Depending upon the aircraft concerned, a single hydraulic system, or two or more hydraulic systems working together, might be used to power any or all of the following components:

  • wheel brakes
  • nose wheel steering
  • landing gear
  • flaps and slats
  • thrust reversers
  • spoilers/speed brakes
  • flight control surfaces
  • etc
Hydraulic system consists of the hydraulic fluid plus three major mechanical components. Those components are the “pressure generator” or hydraulic pump, the hydraulically powered “motor” which powers the component concerned and the system “plumbing” which contains and channels the fluid throughout the aircraft as required.

This week my group (Sergio, Rotger and Ignasi) we have removed the auxiliary hydraulic pump (An electrical-driven emergency hydraulic pump that comes into operation when an engine-driven pump(s) fails. It also provides hydraulic fluid under pressure when the engine is not running. )

The dismantling of the auxiliary pump has been carried out on the Turbocommander 680


The space to work was reduced, but as I give small, I had less problems, so I did all the work, Sergio helped me with the tools.



OUT OF GLOBALIA:

When I get out of class, I go home (Costitx 40km 😭)
It takes between 30-40 min depending on the amount of useless people on the road 👿👿👿
I have to cross: 

Llucmajor

Randa


Montuïri 


And finally Sineu (where they sell very rich sobrassada 😋)




When I get home, there is always my cat waiting for me to arrive 😻😻😻
 

I prepare the 5 minute microwave meal 😑 I dont like cook 


I rest my food and then exercise (CrossFit)


I shower and try to study, I try because I am entertained by anything and many times I start thinking about a thousand things at the same time and I can't concentrate. 😓




Comentarios

  1. Maria, this is absolutely brilliant. It is just what I wanted! You have improved so much since last year! Thank you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE PLANE

D-CHECK

JET ENGINE