MY DAILY WEEK TWO

 

This week we practiced the hydraulic reservoir REMOVAL/INSTALLATION of the Turbocommander 680V.

To do this I had to get into a very small compartment, and since I am the smallest, as always, almost all the work was done by me, although I don't mind, I really like mechanics and I love being busy. 

There was a mosquito that bit me 30 times on my arms (💥*30), so my patience was reduced even more than the space I had to work 


This is de Hydraulic Reservoir: 



The hydraulic reservoir is a container for holding the hydraulic fluid required to supply the system, normally the most common hydraulic is called Skydrol, this fluid es very danger 💀 so special care must be taken, use the corresponding EPIS. 

An instructor advised us to have milk 🐄 because if the hydraulic fluid falls into the eyes 👀, it is very painful and milk calms the pain 


Well... You know my tour from Globalia to My house 😵

And my crossfit training from monday to friday ..... If you want I can make a vídeo for you is you want Train with me 😉💪

Taking advantage that the weather was still good, I fixed the interior fan of my car because it was making a hell of a noise. 

In the video I show all the steps that have to be done, in case one day the same thing happens to you, you can do it. 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE PLANE

D-CHECK

JET ENGINE