MY DAILY WEEK SEVEN

 


TURBOCOMPRESSOR disassembly.

This week Sergio and me we was disassembly the turbocompressor.

The turbocompressor is a pneumatically driven compartment air pressurizating unit consisting of a turbine powered centrifugal compressor equipped with controls, sensors, regulators and valves.

The turbocompressor mechanically transfer the energy of engine bleed air into a fresh air pressurizing force. High pressure high temperature bleed air supplied to the turbine drivers the turbocompressor. Ambient air drawn into the compressor is compressed into high pressure air of proper weight flow to pressurize the aircraft cabin and flight compartment


My personal Week

In the week I burned all the dry summer grass!! I love fire 🔥!!! My cat accompanied me, she always comes with me everywhere!! 


This Saturday I went to the bike from Costitx to Marratxí for help to restore a DC3 in the aerodrome of Son Bonet. Then I had to call a friend because I got a puncture in the front wheel of my bike 😩


This Sunday I went to the mountains, one of the hardest routes in Mallorca, Puig del Tomir (1103 meters), but is so beautifull!!!


I use Strava for calculate my routes, kilometers, time, altitude etc, however, sometimes this application fault so I dont know how many time and kilomters  I have done.

In my next mountain clinbing, each weekend in winter, I will go to use another application, in this case, Google fit and I'll tell you if it went well or badly.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE PLANE

D-CHECK

JET ENGINE