MY DAILY WEEK SIX

 


This week we removed and installed the started generator.... The starter generator is permanently engaged with the engine shaft through the necessary drive gears, while the direct cranking starter must employ some means of disengaging the starter from the shaft after the engine has started.

Because is a electric practice, We have checked the continuity of the started generator to the corresponding pin of the connector, through the wiring diagram, with the multimeter FLUKE!!! 


This is the best multimeter of the word!!! And the most expensive too!!! One of the cables had no continuity and I had to cut, crimp in two areas and put a new connector. Then when I tightened the nuts, I broke a stud 😑... But I made an arrangement.  In this practices the whole team worked very well!!! I'm very happy!!! This week, they conducted a civil aviation audit and did not find any fault with the center. The workers asked Jaume and me, we both answered very well!


With respect to my personal weekend.... Well... Saturday I went to the bicycle from Costitx to Palmanyola!! Approximately 30-35 km


And on Sunday I went to the mountains 🌄 again, with my French friend. It's one of my favorite sports.  

Camí de L'arxiduc: 




And finally: On the way with the bike I found some good future sobrasadas: 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE PLANE

D-CHECK

JET ENGINE