MY DAILY WEEK EIGHT

 

Assembly/dissasembly Valve Solenoid Turbocommander 680V.

The work was quite simple, so we finished it in a short time. Solenoid valves are used to close, open, dose, distribute or mix the flow of gas or liquid in a pipe. 

The truth is that Sergio and I form a good team, we are very fast and effective.



The next task was to Assembly/dissasembly the landing gear, it was also a fairly easy and quick task. 


My personal weekend was a little stressful because I have moved to Llucmajor to an old woman's house, I have to take care that she takes her medication in the morning and at night and three days a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, an ambulance comes for her, to take the old woman to dialysis. In exchange for looking after her, I don't have to pay rent, so until I finish studying, I will have to live with her, although I like living alone and having freedom much better. 


My cat move with my of course!!! She is used to!!! with 12 years old, she has traveled all over Spain and moved with me many times, in car 🚖, train 🚂, ship 🚢 and aircraft ✈!!! 

I hope in the future, to stay somewhere fixed... 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE PLANE

D-CHECK

JET ENGINE