MY DAILY WEEK TWELVE

OXIGEN SYSTEM ATA 35


This week we have been working with the oxygen system, we have removed the oxygen cylinder from the 680V turbocommander. 



You have to be very careful with oxygen as it is very dangerous and any contamination with grease could cause an explosion 💥



The practice with the oxygen cylinder was quite fast, so we did another more fun and real work.

We checked the emergency exit ramp of a Boeing 737 for leaks with a special non-greasy leak detector soap, shake the bottle very hard to create a lot of foam, we will put the foam that has been created in the areas susceptible to leakage, such as the connections and if there are leaks, it will be detected quickly, the ramp must have air. 

In this case, everything was correct, there were no leaks, so we continue introducing air into the ramp or slide.  

Once the filling was complete, we were allowed to launch ourselves down the slide and it was great fun, I was the first to launch myself because my companions were afraid 😏


My personal week!!

It has been quite an entertaining weekend, I have gone to several seaports to help a friend with his work with boats. 



And I have cooked homemade butter croissant and asopaipas, asopaipas are very little known, it is a food of Arab descent that is made in Andalusia, especially in Granada, it is very easy to make, and are eaten mainly with sugar. 



Few people know the recipe because they do not know that there is a food with that strange name, because the recipe is very easy although it has a trick. I inherited it from my great-grandmother and almost every weekend I make it in the mornings for breakfast with my friends.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE PLANE

D-CHECK

JET ENGINE