MY DAILY WEEK THREE



This week We have Removal/Installation of the EDP (Engine Drive Pumps) The EDP serve as the primary hydraulic flow and pressure supply for the hydraulic users within the aircraft system.

It should be noted, that the EDP does not supply hydraulic flow at the same speed at with the propeller moves, the EDP has control valves that control the hydraulic flow.

For removal there has been no problem, however, for installation, someone moved the propoller, and how the EDP ir geared to the engine, we had a little difficulty in introducing the EDP, but it was resolved quickly by moving the propoller a little, making the EDP fit into the gears.

This is the EDP (Engine Drive Pumps):


My personal week.....

This week I have had many difficult exams, but the truth... I haven't studied because for personal problems...In addition my dear cat 😻, as usual, doesn't let me study in peace, she always put on top of my manuals and when I tell her to go away, she answers: 


This weekend I changed the spark plugs 💥 of a Ford Falcon 🚘 Usually on weekend I help a friend with their classic American Car, in exchange the give me free food 🍖🍗😂






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE PLANE

D-CHECK

JET ENGINE