MY DAILY WEEK FOUR


 This week we have done assembly/disassembly the heat combustor of the Turbocommander 680V 




A combustion heater is an airtight burner chamber with a stainless-steel jacket. Fuel from the aircraft fuel system is ignited and burns to provide heat. Ventilation air is forced over the airtight burn chamber picking up heat, which is then dispersed into de cabin area.

This picture that I found in Internet, make a brief explanation of the combustor heater:

This time, it was Sergio who went inside to for disasembly, for assembly it was me....

This weekend I changed cardan belows, this is a rubber that retains lubricant for lubricate the bearings of the cardan, the cardan trasmit engine rotation to vehicle wheels.

The belows is very hard and I haven't the necesary tools for easy installation.... But with imagination, patience and a lot of brute force, I was able install the belows

In this vídeo you can see me how I made the repair: 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE PLANE

D-CHECK

JET ENGINE